ALSO AVAILABLE IN COLORS:
- SKID RESISTANT NON-SLIP SOCKS: Non-Skid Over-the-Calf Diabetic Cotton Socks are soft slipper socks with grippers for improved stability and balance. Gripping rubber treads provide maximum traction on nearly any surface ensuring foot safety. Perfect diabetic socks to wear in hospitals and senior care facilities thanks to non-skid sole and comfy over the calf length.
- NON-BINDING LOOSE FIT: Cotton Over-the-Calf length gripper diabetic socks are specially designed for delicate and sensitive feet. Socks are loose fitting featuring non-binding wide top band that easily slips over swollen leg without constricting ankle, heel, and other parts of the leg. Recommended for people with circulatory problems symptoms of diabetes, edema, and neuropathy.
- SEAMLESS TOE: Our Diabetic Anti-Skid Over-the-Calf socks are made with Seamless construction, which helps to reduce the risk of rubbing and irritation on the feet as well as provide a more comfortable fit. Seamless toe construction is particularly beneficial for people with diabetes because they are at a higher risk of developing foot problems such as blisters, calluses, and ulcers. These issues can be caused by pressure and friction from seams or stitching in socks, which can irritate sensitive skin and lead to the breakdown of skin tissue.
- COTTON FABRIC: The socks are made of high-quality cotton blend fabric
(90% Cotton 7% Polyester 3% Elastane) to provide maximum breathability for the foot. As natural sweat absorbent cotton helps to keep feet dry and prevent blistering. Diabetic socks are soft against the skin to reduce any rubbing allowing you to experience extreme comfort while wearing them.
- SIZING AND CARE: Sock size 10-13 suits for US Mens Shoe Size 8-12. Machine Wash/Dry for easy care. Keeps their shape and stretch through many washes.